Friday, September 5, 2008

User's Manual for Planet Earth

So, I have this secret other blog. One that says all the cool stuff that I want to say. I have people who write it for me. They are smarter than me. They know more about the planet than me. I don't have to do anything. It's perfect. I think I sort of know what being rich would be like.

It is called My Wonderful World and it tilts straight at the windmill that the United States is woefully underprepared to succeed in a global world. At anything. Check the stats in the little green box. Zoinks!

Geography is like a user's manual for the planet. You. Need. It.

Hey, sign up for the campaign. Tell your friends. Become a fan. Do it.

PS - Thanks, Sarah. And all the others. You rule. Oh, and Jamie Cullum's "All at Sea" is awesome; now playing on iTunes (dude looks like he could be Keene's younger brother).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite, and thanks for the heads up on Jamie Cullen. He's my new favorite thing, and will be duly added to my pandora choices.

Mama on the Verge said...

Hey, you. Very cool stuff, just 'cause I know you. Will you actually be adding more, like committing to a blog? I need to know before I get all vested. Will be checking out Jamie Cullen....and buying a Honda.