Sunday, June 7, 2009

What is Going On? (Sitemeter)

So, last time we checked in with Sitemeter, the blog had a vertical axis of 10. That's right, a maximum of 10 readers on any given day. "I'd like to thank the Academy, my agent, and, of course my loyal family who have...."

Well, I am here to tell you that on the 23rd of May, The Bloguscript sported 24 readers! The Bloguscenti know that the 5-4-Fri will actually appear on Saturday and so they tune in then.

Now, the readership has never before or again been that massive, but a blogger can hope.

PS - I credit Facebook for the boost. I have started relentlessly flogging new blog entries on FB and there's a sucker born every minute, so that accounts for it. Oh, and I plan to hype the songs mentioned in the past 5-4-Fri in the Post Script so that they'll show up in the music list on the right nav and the first is "L.E.S. Artistes" by Santigold; now playing on iTunes.

No comments: