Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Is Going On? (Music Mentioned in the Post Script)

As dedicated readers, fresh from--essentially--a year off of reading, will note, this blog has a few "Departments." One is the meta What is Going On?

As a service to you and anyone using the Series of Tubes, I list each song referenced in the blog postings. (Each post has a post script -- get it? "Post" script. Har! -- in which I link to a song I have been listening to.

I had hoped to never repeat a band in a PS, but, woefully, after four years of admittedly intermittent writing, I recently had to cite R.E.M. for a second time. So, all bets are off, mein freunds. Forewarned is forearmed.

That is all.

PS - Florence and the Machine has a compelling song in "Heavy in Your Arms;" now playing on iTunes.

No comments: